Empire Gold Art Deco Business Card Case
This striking and bold Art Deco style card case is actually adapted from a Victorian era design by Christopher Dresser, but it has an amazing Deco feel to it! The striking black and gold geometric combination provides a very elegant and timeless look.
Card cases are a thoughtful gift for small business owners, entrepreneurs, or graduates, this timeless design is sure to please. Look for matching accessories in our store to create a wonderful gift set!
- Luxurious Card Case is chrome plated with a mirror-like finish
- Measures 3 5/8" by 2 1/4" by 5/16" thick
- Store about 15 business cards or 6 credit / ID cards
- Also makes a great slim travel wallet
- Protects credit cards from RFID scanning
- Velour storage pouch is included
- Decorated one at a time in our Indianapolis, IN studio
Gift giving made easy:
We will send this to your recipient in a classic gift box with bow and include a personalized gift enclosure - just include the desired greeting in the comment area at checkout. Let us handle the gift wrapping, and you get all the credit!
Please note that colors may appear slightly different on your screen from the actual item, as colors can vary from piece to piece.
Decorative Design Works is dedicated to rescuing Classic Designs and making them useful in our Modern Life!
For your consideration: