Art Nouveau Trees Business Card Case
Art Nouveau and Aesthetic artist Aubrey Beardsley created an illustration of lush trees and curvilinear forms for the title plate of the book "Grey Roses". Beardsley's unique, woodblock-like graphic designs still hold up today and are as striking as ever! Here the design has been adapted with a brushed gold background which adds to the depth of the image and creates a wonderful, luxurious finish.
Card cases are a thoughtful gift for small business owners, entrepreneurs, or graduates, this timeless design is sure to please. Look for matching accessories in our store to create a wonderful gift set!
- Luxurious Card Case is chrome plated with a mirror-like finish
- Measures 3 5/8" by 2 1/4" by 5/16" thick
- Store about 15 business cards or 6 credit / ID cards
- Also makes a great slim travel wallet
- Protects credit cards from RFID scanning
- Velour storage pouch is included
- Decorated one at a time in our Indianapolis, IN studio
Gift giving made easy:
We will send this to your recipient in a classic gift box with bow and include a personalized gift enclosure - just include the desired greeting in the comment area at checkout. Let us handle the gift wrapping, and you get all the credit!
Please note that colors may appear slightly different on your screen from the actual item, as colors can vary from piece to piece.
Decorative Design Works is dedicated to rescuing Classic Designs and making them useful in our Modern Life!
For your consideration: